Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wheatgrass


Hello to you all,

How is everyone doing with their juice?

I have never been one to drink loads of wheat grass juice, even though I know about all the benefits and wonders of doing so. I have just never been able to palette it all that well. (Accept for the wheat grass juice at Hippocrates Health Institute, the sweetest grass juice I've ever had!)

BUT there is a wonderful alchemical solution.

Yesterday my sister Hezi brought over a tray of home grown wheat grass, grown by her man Zev (for all of you living in the Victoria area, Hezi will be opening up an amazing cafe, soon to be announced, that will serve all things raw and super and juicy)... and so we juiced it up with carrots, parsley, apples, and ginger. Here is the alchemical, magical, YUM! You get all the benefit of wheat grass juice without the face puckering flavor.

It was so good that I made another batch this morning.

Give it a try! Here is what we used:

1/2 tray of wheat grass
4 large carrots
2 apples
1/4 bunch of parsley

Happiness to you,

Katrina and David

No comments: